Saturday, September 1, 2018

9/1/2018

Times have been dark lately but yet I am strong. It's weird. If you ask me if I am doing ok. I am. But by all means I'm going through a lot of hardship as well. I'm learning to cope with stress and some other crap. But I am coping. I started al-anon which is really helping. Time spent with folks going through the same thing as you cannot be underestimated.

I started this blog to express those millions of random things that cross my mind during the day.  I'm going to try to stick to that theme the best that I can. I don't want to be bogged down in chaos. I have to say though that I'm learning how to not react with the help of al anon and co-dependence literature. I'm also learning that not controlling things means that I take control of my own life as well. It's a two way street. I'm giving up control in some areas but taking control of my own shit ( not allowing my own self to be manipulated and controlled) . That's awesome.

I don't believe that I'm much different than other folks we are all going through some shit.

September is suicide prevention and awareness month. I'm really wanting to make a difference in this area. It's a passion of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.