Wednesday, August 29, 2018

8/29/18


  • I have a neurological issue (I think).  Loud chitter chatter drives me insane. I went to Seasons of Japan for dinner and a girl's softball team was there. It was wasn't only the girls but the mom's who were really annoying. I realize that they have every right to be there. They were annoying, entirely ruined my dinner alone.
  • The air conditioner in my car was fixed today. It cannot be emphasized enough how my quality of life was suffering. I've been boiling alive in my car since last year. 
  • I am pretty sure that I have sleep apnea and I refuse to be diagnosed with it.. I'll be damned but somehow I have to lose weight. I think the weight gain is causing so many issues. I HAVE to get my health under control. I never seem to go to work prepared and I'm always so sleepy in the morning. If I could figure out a system. Meanwhile nothing healthy is happening. I am so very aggravated and even sad about the whole thing.  
  • Work is great. I don't think I've ever been so pleased. Plus I have long time friends with me all day. It's supportive. I'm so thankful to finally not be absolutely miserable at work. 
  • Now that I don't hate my job and as of today I will not be boiling alive in my car maybe this will be the pivotal moment for change.
  • I have the overwhelming desire to buy a used flannel shirt online. Part of me feels like it would be a frivolous purchase. 
  • I need to order glasses too. I keep forgetting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.