Sunday, August 19, 2018

8/19/2018

These are not so much random thoughts but more or less venting.

I am stronger than you because.


  • I don't need constant attention and validation to love myself. I love myself no matter who I am around or how much attention they are showing me. I don't need attention seeking behaviors to make myself feel good.
  • I don't need to use drugs to escape my life. I have looked my personal issues and mental defects straight in the eye and faced them. I'm admitting I'm not perfect. However, I have taught myself through hard work to face my emotions. Feel them. I don't need to hide from them. 
  • I have the capability to be honest and loyal. I have insecure moments and I like attention just like anyone does but I know where to draw the line. I know what is inappropriate and what is not. I can be loyal. I am capable of it.
  • I don't lie about everything under the sun. Yes, I do tell little white lies. Usually they are really dumb things. But I don't lie just to lie. I don't lie just because the sun is up. I'm just saying. When you are around someone that lies about stupid stuff. Lies about important stuff. Tells tall tales that you worry that a lightening bolt is going to pop out of the sky and kill them instantly. I don't get the lying. I'm stronger than you because I don't need a fantasy world to prop myself up with. I don't care what people think of me. I just don't care. I don't need to lie. 
Honestly the lying is such a mystery to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.